Friday, March 28, 2008

 

A Fascinating Week

(1)


I am well into beer #4 as I begin tonight slightly buzzed and sleep-deprived.

It's been a fascinating week, politic-wise, as Obama's 'preachergate' plays out. Obama seems to have recovered most of his political popularity while the Clintons are grasping at straws. Bill is particularly irritating, reminding us of the darker days of his administration. Meanwhile, McCain continues to struggle -unmolested politically - with his words and ideas. Enter possible back-ups in the form of vice-presidential candidates: Mitt Romney for McCain, and Michael Bloomberg for Obama. Is an Obama-Bloomberg ticket likely after preachergate? If so, that answers the question I posed months ago ('What do The Jews have on Obama?')... gotta watch the evening news... back later...


Do insiders suspect that McCain will eventually disintegrate brainwise? Romney to the rescue. And how much difference is there between a Mormon and a Jew? Has the Jewish Establishment got all bases covered in this election? All the world wants to know (working on beer #6 at 1810).


This is one delicious cultural situation! There is even talk of bring back Gore! I don't think that the Jewish senator from Israel, Lieberman, has any chance in this election, and I would be very surprised if Obama chooses the Jew Bloomberg as a running mate.


Been doing a lot of C-III this week, and not so much Comcast Chess. Judeo-faggot forces are able to crash my browser at will and often do so during comcast chess sessions. I am also behind the curve, linkwise.


JF Forces continue their gas and radiation attacks (hence my sleep-deprivation), but last week's trends in that regard continue: less radiation but more gas. I have been able to minimize the gas attacks somewhat by pulling out the stops on the bedroom intake fans and running the exhaust fans in the living room at medium power. In the summertime I run all fans at full power, but wintertime is problematical because of low temperatures here in Denver. As a last resort I escape gassing attacks by diving under the covers. The air is good for about ten minutes before I must 'surface' for fresh air, but by that time the attack is usually over. I then sample the air, and if it is good I expell the old air from under the covers and 'inhale' a new batch, which gives me at least another ten minutes. It is not a good idea, of course, to fall asleep under the massive amount of covers needed to keep me warm during winter nights with the stops pulled out...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?