Thursday, February 07, 2008

 

WOW!

4.

Looking for Mozart Piano Concerto #12 I stumbled on this instead. At first I thought it was a mistake due to the age of the performer. A further search turned up this. Barf. I'm not the Mozart expert I thought I was. Enjoy.
(WOW! A few minutes ago there was a knock on the door. Turned out to be the ACSD officer who had answered my previous call. He was doing a 'follow-up.' Another officer (whose name I did not request) accompanied him. We talked for a while and he offered to visit now and then (once a week or so) to see if there was any change in the stalking situation. I accepted his offer immediately. WOW! This is a new ACSD! I hardly know how to proceed tonight. I need a little time to adjust to this new situation...
Wow. I have to admit that my mood is much improved.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?