Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Obsession

(2)

The Stalker (Walter L Gerash, Denver's most famous homosexual) was apparently enraged yesterday evening at about 3 pm when it became obvious to him that he would be forced to wait another 24 hours to read my blog (I ate 'supper' then) and so he gassed me quite violently with 'throat gas.' These sudden rages are often expressed in violent gassings. Stomps above me are less violent but equally disconcerting expressions of faggot rage. I escaped into Kootch's room on that occasion.

Other expressions of rage take the form of 'hackery:' They (Gerash and ASSociates) can bring down my browser at will - this in spite of Comcast and McAfee - and they do it most often after I have kicked some or other ass on Comcast Chess. Speaking of which, my rating now exceeds 1400 and continues to increase. This is unfortunate. I liked the anonymity of a 1200 rating. Nobody was afraid to play me back then, but now I find it somewhat more difficult to find an opponent. Even good players tend to avoid me. True, my rating was erased last week and I began this week with a brand new 1200 rating. That much is true. I thought, 'Oh goodie! I can hide behind a low rating again!' Wrong: my rating increased with most victories and I am now faced with the same problems. The plus side is that I experience healthier mind challenges against the tougher opponents, possibly serving to keep Alzheimers at bay. Always think positive.

So, Gerash apparently likes my blog. Why? I suppose the reason is that people who are obsessed are actually incapable of ignoring such information. Furthermore they are incapable of suppressing new information even though that information may eventually endanger them! Gerash could crash my website at will but chooses not to do so out of sheer curiosity. He is willing to take the risk of attracting attention to his perversion by allowing me to write my blog. Indeed, he may even take pleasure in attracting such attention!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?