Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Information Quality

(5)

This may be the end of my blog posts for tonight, folks. The faggot Gerash and his Judeo-faggot friends have crashed my website twice in succession recently. We shall see... This Newsweek article led me to This which reminded me of 'Gerash with information.' That is to say that the message was the stalker's message, but with information. Much of the information in this Youtube piece describes the stalker's attitude. In this particular case, the stalking style is 'many on many' whereas Gerash stalks me in a 'many on one' mode.
Clearly the piece was not done by a lawyer: TMI. Lawyers prefer TLI. So do cops. So do Judges. So do all 'con-artists.' 'Too Much Information' is a sign of naivete, whereas Too Little Information is a sign of 'modern cultural understanding.' TLI is hip. TMI is not hip. TMI is for idiots. I am a case in point.
Do you love diamonds? Love this diamond and weep.
An interesting question: would you forgo sex for six months in exchange for a huge HDTV? I would! My answer included the realization that 'I could jerk off for six months. No problem!' But women were less inclined in that regard. Furthermore, American men are much less inclined also, presumably because American men are circumcised up to their eyeballs and therefore are reluctant to be reduced to masturbation only. That is my conjecture. I think the original article was modified to eliminate the American male preference. Naughty Jews!
The Final Solution.
Darwin Days...
Tonight's Music.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?