Friday, February 15, 2008

 

In Other News...


(3)

In other news, Kootch advises me that the mouse has returned. I have not seen it. Coincidentally, Denver's Channel 9 has an upcoming piece Monday night called, 'Mouse in the House.' I will TiVo it. Maybe I will learn something. Also, I have lost nine pounds on my diet: slow, but sure. And I am increasing exercise in a similar manner. Come on, summer! And I find that eating soup as the first course is the best course: once you are full you lose interest. Also I took note of new information to the effect that diet soda might actually increase weight by fooling the brain into eating more. So now I eat 'breakfast' after about three Diet Pepsis.

C-IIIwise, I have destroyed all but The French (France destroyed The Brits, but most former Brits are now happy Romans). France then declared war on me! What a game! I am now supposed to fight France for world domination, but I have learned over the years that these ultimate contests are only tedious, and so I have adopted the policy of sharing domination with the survivor and quitting the game for a brand new game. I will take a few of her cities and then I will make peace with Joan of Ark. I will then listen to her music one last time.

Which brings me back to current personal events: CT081041 is 'information only.' No investigation is planned. That pisses me off!
So now I will begin my own investigation while at the same time doing my best to irritate the pathetic ACSD into doing something about a potentially deadly problem. I have noticed that you, my readers, are especially interested in these proceedings and I do not intend to disappoint you. Stay tuned. It won't be pretty...
Remember the morning I photographed the van after being awakened by radiation? The photos were not impressive but I did get the plate number: 095-KVV. State unknown. It is a brownish van which is obviously also a home on wheels judging from my inspections of it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?