Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Gravy

(6)
Wow. One whiskey and 8 beers later on an empty stomach finds me with four beers left and it is only 2057L! The rest is gravy... free, free from agenda. This is my favorite time, duty done.

Playtime! This is the time for me to thank the innocent Dianna, who inadvertendly let me in on ACSD Information. I had contacted her only after finishing my first drink and reaching the state of buzz - the state of being free from disphonia. You idiots at ACSD need to treat her gently: she had no idea. She is innocent. Becky, on the other hand, may not be so innocent...

I would also like to thank 9 NEWS and TODAY for reasons which will remain, for the moment, unpublished, and may forever remain unpublished.

I add the ACSD to my 'enemies list' reluctantly, but since I am already at war with The Circumcision Cult (including Jews and Muslims all over the world) I figure that a few more idiots can't hurt that much. And I have lived out most of my life already, so there is not a lot at risk to an old man like me. Indeed, my advanced age seems to amplify the products of my fingertips, which are one of my most potent weapons...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?