Friday, February 29, 2008

 

The Current State

(1)
Huh? I had forgot everything after (2) below, remembering only that whatever it was I wrote, it was free from previous errors.

The current state is slightly improved in the sense that there is less radiation (both day and night). Gas attacks remain at previous low levels, mostly 'nose gas' and 'lung gas.' Very little 'throat gas.' Sleep has been adequate all week, but accompanied by frequent light TCR (Teeth-Chattering Radiation), TRF (Tingling Radiation, Feet), PRWB (Pricking Radiation Whole Body), IRFH (Itching Radiation Face, Head). (Being zapped with IRFH as I write this just now. Apparently the stalker is disappointed in my policy of no longer mentioning 'taps' during these proceedings - and a bit of R lung gas just now.)

Diet and exercisewise, weight loss is unimpressive (about two pounds) but the positive effects of exercise are impressive and I no longer feel as if I am 'descending into frailty.' Excercise works!

DPR (Deep Penetrating Radiation) is Probably a gas: 1. It happens almost exclusively soon after I go to bed (95%). 2. It happens usually when I am on my left side (80%). 3. It is usually accompanied by a 'pathfinder gas' (80 %). 4. It is often accompanied by a thump from above (60%). A 'pathfinder gas' is simply a gas which forces a cough. Interestingly, lung gasses, nose gasses, and throat gasses are never used as 'pathfinder gasses.' 'Pathfinder gas' seems to have its own little niche. Furthermore, although DPR seems to resemble mild chest pain, I never experience such pain during excercise, or at any other time (while jerking off, for example).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?