Friday, February 22, 2008

 

Beware of TMI

(4)

I am not at all a great intellect, of course. I am probably just a dash above average, waaaay below 'genius.' The fact that I have been able to avoid terminal depression points to a valuable personal style. What are the elements of that style? Your guesses are as good as mine, but my conjecture is that my Irish genes and the Irish reputation as ' fighter' serve me well in that regard. Furthermore I fancy myself as 'an intellectual:' I am a smart Irishman not afraid of a fight. The fact that I am only half Irish is irrelevant: I am half Irish and half mongrel, and my Irishness inspires me, whereas my other half does not because of (genetic or cultural) dilution.

Are you a Jew who hates Irishmen? Beware of revealing that information.

Do you, as a Jew, have a penis-envy problem? Beware of revealing that information.

Even so, we (us Irish) know that you Jews (and Muslims) do indeed have a penis envy problem. Be careful. There are more of us than there are of you in America. Furthermore your tribal depredations are becoming more and more obvious thanks to people like me.
Careful! When you fuck with The Irish you are fucking with the wrong tribe...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?