Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

You Must Read This Book

(3)

It's possible, of course - indeed likely - that AIPAC and Israeli money feeds both sides of the political equation, but what is very clear is that McCain is the Neo-Con choice of the moment.

(Blood Sugar test at 2139 is 93. I'm getting hungry but I still have 3 beers to go. Cheers.)

Continuing in the political vein, Bush gave his final State of the Union speech recently, and not a moment too soon... a fact which apparently exhausts my current political list. The rest is gravy.

Using salt.

Middle age was indeed depressing for me, but for different reasons. It was the age when it slowly dawned on me that I had a personal enemy.

Are blue-eyed people naturally hornier? I think so.

Sick words.

I'm almost finished with 'god is not Great,' second iteration. It is by far the best, most informative book I have ever read. I consider it to be one of the greatest and most relevent books published so far in the current millenium. You must read it!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?