Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

Seven Times Down... Eight Times Up


(1)

I called ACSD Investigations Tuesday, and was advised that an investigator had been assigned to my case. Apparently sHe was not available at that time but another investigator spoke to me. I suggested that we needed to meet face to face in order for me to elaborate on the police report. I gave them my number and advised that I was only available in the afternoons. No hurry. This has been going on for many years...

The mouse disappeared some time ago. My guess is that it visited the wrong apartment and was trapped in a more effective trap. Do mice really prefer cheese over peanut butter?

I'm back early because I got a good night's sleep last night and there is no guarantee that I will be feeling so good tomorrow. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights were quite violent, radiationwise, and the days were depressing due to lack of sleep. I spent most of the time doing C-III and watching tv. The result is that I am unprepared, linkwise, tonight.

Interestingly, I am no longer able to hide behind a low rating on Comcast. At first I played as, Daruma. Then later I played as 'guest.' But when my rating exceeded 1300 or so I would often find myself cut off suddenly. So I adopted the strategy of quitting, then reentering as a 1200 player. I became an unknown, a bushwhacker. That was lots of fun. But nowadays it looks like I will be unable to hide my real strength before the game begins.

Daruma Doll



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?