Friday, January 25, 2008

 

Recent News

(1)

I've lost about four pounds so far on my new 'diet.' I've also increased energy expenditure in the form of increased exercise, which probably helped. The 'diet' is actually a lifestyle change: no more ice cream, potato chips, etc. Bulkwise, I'm adding more liquid in the form of 'Miso Soup' (cabbage, potato, eggs, in a soup of water and Miso Paste). Much Umami, but lots of sodium, unfortunately. In the old days I also added msg. The liquid fills me up. Excercisewise, I work out on my stationary bike. Interestingly, pedaling backwards is much less boring for some reason. There is also a set of arm attachments connected to the bike drive train and I am using them much more nowadays. I can work up to an aerobic state in only a few minutes. I also stand more, nowadays, instead of just sitting on my butt. I need to do more walking. Kootch is much more active than I am and 'works out' five days a week.
I did not call ACSD Investigations after all. But I will definitely do it next week.
Stalkerwise, radiation is increasing but remains much below previous levels, especially in the daytime. Nightime radiation is beginning to approach previous levels. Interestingly, TCR (teeth-chattering radiation) seems to be a staple nowadays, and I can always detect it in bed at night. My conjecture is that they keep most of their equipment on 'idle' nowadays in the frequency sense if not in the power sense, and TCR is their 'idle frequency.' Last night (or this morning) I was able to detect TCR for the first time with my left arm. Apparently I had moved my upper body out of the beam except for my left arm. The 'thursday night bash' continues, with the result that I am not at my best today, although yesterday was quite good. I tried a nap this afternoon from 1200-1300, but was defeated for the first 30 minutes by constant gas. Then I decided not to cough out the protective mucus, and the gas disappeared.
So. How was your day?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?