Friday, January 25, 2008

 

The Meaning of Life

(5)
The last beer is almost gone and I will soon be pigging out on leftovers. This might be a good time to do a blood sugar test. It has been at least 24 hours since I last ate solid food. Standby... 97. I consider this reading as confirmation that my well-trained liver is doing it's duty on a drunken friday night.
My personal myth is that we all understand that we need to work together in order to avoid premature death. Brain works with liver. Brain works with kidney. Brain works with pancreas. All work with each other. But we also understand that death is the natural outcome of life. Indeed, without death, life would be meaningless. Death injects meaning into life. Life would otherwise be meaningless.
Nighty night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?