Friday, January 04, 2008

 

Learning...

(4)
On the other hand, if you are willing to risk learning about our world at an accelerated rate, then I would recommend Acid. I can tell you this: if you stick with your old ways the world will outrun you and you will die in the past. If you hope to die in the present then you need to do Acid. Acid Saves. Ganja helps. Booze is fun but problematical. Jesus is urban myth.
2240 and I am still drinking beer. Soon I will finish this can. Then I will go into the LR and do a bs test. Then I will eat for the first time today.
My diet is working so far, and I have lost two pounds of pee. This is very typical: you pee out the first few pounds. I will describe the diet (my creation) eventually. I know it will work because I tried it in the past and it worked.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?