Friday, January 25, 2008

 

I am a Winner

(3)



Wow! I just discovered Chessgames.com while I was looking for the Bobby Fisher games in Denver. This site seems to be an archive of significant games, which you can play, move by move, at your leisure. This is a great find for a chess player. Enjoy. (None of my games will appear on that site, of course, so don't bother.)

Just won a game on Comcast.... Another win... I usually win. I am a winner. I was a sexual winner when I lassoed Kootch and my other lovers, and I never had any doubts in that regard. This existential understanding about my 'self' served me well during stressful times and serves me well today: I am a winner and I will win. Second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year... I will win because I understand the game.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?