Friday, January 04, 2008

 

I am an Old Dog

(3)
Bringing us to the question of 'what have I changed my mind about and why.'
I presume that the question refers to recent changes of mind, and my answer would be that I have not changed my mind recently about anything significant. Here is the reason: Old dogs don't bother to learn stupid new tricks. Only young dogs do that, and I am an old dog.
Indeed, I am an old dog who pontificates in an esoteric way to young dogs. And they listen! This is a very good thing for their male children.
Judeo-Muslim religious ideology describes males like me as dogs. I am a dog. My dick is protected by a foreskin. The result is that I can masturbate at will without the aid of olive oil. And I do. I am like a dog, the hateful Judeo-Muslim symbol, dating back to the Abraham, who was the ultimate Jewish pervert.
Getting pretty weird at 2215, folks. I need to wrap this up. My message to you is that if you are content to 'progress' at a snail's pace, then you need to repeat what you did the day before.
Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?