Friday, January 11, 2008

 

How Much Change Can You Tolerate?

(3)
Politics is fun every once in a while. This week's fun surfaced when Hillary won NH, against expectations. I love it that H won over O. I like them both, but it seems to me that the mature H is the better choice over the immature O. The Dem mantra is 'change' and both candidates fit therein. I also like H over O because age matters, although both represent C. Furthermore H represents more of a cultural change than O: sex is much more fundamental than race. There are a thousand races but only two sexes. There are a thousand religions but only two sexes. There are a thousand tribes but only two sexes. Do you really want 'change?' Vote H.
My thesis that sex trumps race and tribe is not reflected in Okra's endorsement of Obama. Okra is deluded by her genes and fails to see the larger picture. Okra sucks, politicwise.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?