Friday, January 18, 2008

 

Frequency Matters

(3)
I think the answer lies in 'modulation.' A continuous wave would produce one symptom which would vary in intensity as the transmitter power varied. But I have several symptoms (ouch!) How can different symptoms be produced by beams on the same frequency? My conjecture is that these beams are turned on and off (in effect digitally modulated) such that the energy produces different physical symptoms. For example, TCR produces 'teeth chattering radiation' at a frequency of 10-30 cps. SR, on the other hand, produces a stinging effect on the skin. How is it possible that a CW transmitter can produce both? The answer is that the CW transmitter is turned on and off (modulated) at different rates, producing different sensations. The body feels only the modulation frequency, not the fundamental frequency. The reason is that neurons fire at a relatively slow frequency, and the extremely high fundamuntal CW frequency cannot be detected except as heat. This would account for all my symptoms including 'hot feet,' which I originally attributed to MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate). 'Hot feet,' by the way, began years ago and was correlated with the earliest symptoms of my particular neuropathy: the feeling that there were lumps in my sneakers when I walked in the maul.
I have deliberately not Googled the esoteric terms above, but you can do it if necessary. For example: modulation.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?