Friday, December 21, 2007

 

You are Condemned to Live Forever

(3)
I think you may agree with me when I say that 'death is the end.' Nobody knows, of course, but it seems to me that 'eternal life' is an oxymoron. 'Death' really is the end. Trust me. You will die forever. No god or devil will be able to torture you forever. You will eventually escape from all gods. It is only a matter of time. Nature is not perverse. Nature is not evil. Your life will end soon enough. Enjoy it while you can, and forget about whether whatever you do in life pleases or displeases some or other god or devil. Do Acid. Do Ganja. Learn while you can!

The genius of Christianity and the tragedy of Christianity is that it condemns you to Eternal Life. As a Christian you are caught in a situation which will never end. Furthermore, your behavior will determine your future in an eternal scenerio. This is a very scary idea. You only need to believe it in order to be hooked. Better thee than me. No life is eternal.
FFFFound.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?