Friday, December 28, 2007

 

Sniffing About the Unthinkable

(2)
Which brings us naturally to the subject of what 'stalker behavior' is like in this particular case. Here is a summary in the most general terms:
1. 24/7 total surveillance and communication.
2. 24/7 harrassment and torture. (tap)
3. This is a long-term, escalating behavior with criminal, psychological, family, tribal (ethnic), religious, economic, and technological components. (As I am writing this at 1850L Keith Olberman is doing a spectacular critique of the idiot Bush on MSNBC.)
4. This is a 'unique' (tap) situation. My term for it is, (tap) 'Personal Terrorism.' Google has no (tap) reference to what I mean here, so I will define the term: Personal Terrorism is a situation where one person seeks to terrorize another person on an ongoing basis over a long period of time. I qualify the word 'unique' above because I doubt that this is a unique situation in general. Indeed, it may be very common everywhere. Modern law calls it, 'stalking.' 'Stalking' is against the law in Colorado since about the mid-'90s. There is no specific law against 'personal terrorism.'
As I have written previously, each stalking scenerio is unique in the same sense that turds are unique: no two are exactly alike, but they all smell pretty much the same.
Which brings us to the end of my tolerance for this subject for tonight. More on this next time.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?