Friday, December 21, 2007

 

Respecting God?

(1)
I'm starting slow this week, with some 3.2 NL, Mickey's in reserve. It's snowing now in the Denver area, a nice preview of the approaching Winter Solstice (not to mention Christmas) (tap - I will allow mention of taps (thump) from (thump) above for a while before I cut the stalker off).
If you got the idea from last week's posts that I'm not exactly a respector of gods you got it right, but most of you already knew that. I have yet to meet a god (tap) that I can respect.
I still haven't called the ACSD (boom - the tenor is becoming more violent but remains faint). For me, calling the police is sort of like going on a diet in the sense that it is a 'new year's resolution.' So I'll wait for a while until everybody is back on the job for the new year. I will then gather my courage and call the dumb bastards. You may recall that my most recent request for police assistance against this stalker ended in disaster (boom) with the arrival of officer Kelso, who then called in a 'psychologist' (shabby Shawn) who then propagandized both Kootch and the TMMC yum-yum whtzrnm against me. It turned out to be an obvious setup. (Being gassed here at 1711L. (thump.) I expect yet another setup, therefore I plan to 'lay the groundwork' in my blog before I actually make the call.
My previous attempt (tap) at police (detective) assistance ended in disaster (tap) when, in an interview with two ACSD 'detectives,' I tried to tell them that I was being gassed. Paul E Goodman (probable Jew and definite Gerash employee) rejected my testimony. I got the impression from Goodman that it was 'ACSD policy' to ignore my requests for help. (tap)
So I rarely request official help in this matter. With me it seems to be a case of 'learned helplesness.'
But I will go on a diet after the new year begins. And I will seek help from the idiots at the (tap) ACSD for one last time. Furthermore, I will blog (boom) the results. Stay tuned.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?