Friday, December 07, 2007

 

Of Apes and Men

(1)

Rereading last weeks posts I spotted several errors and corrected the most egregious, which confused 'science' with 'religion.' I don't mind the spelling errors that much. Whew. I think I was running out of blood near the end. I was definitely running out of fingers.

Stalking update: Radiation attacks have increased sharply recently especially at night, and so Tuesday I began entertaining the idea of actually asking the ACSD for some kind of assistance against this deranged stalker and his creepy employees. I visited the ACSD web site looking for information. I must have spent about an hour there, investigating and thinking about how I should go about requesting police service. Interestingly there was a dramatic reduction in radiation attacks following that 'visit.' The 'radiation reprieve' continues so far... However they have dramatically increased their gassing attacks. I'm hoarse, but I like my new low voice...
The mouse still eludes our traps. I think it probably time-shares between our unit and others on this floor. We see it every three days or so.
Interesting international news recently:
----------
Bush admits that the latest intelligence estimate on Iran suggests that it abandoned its bomb program back in 2003.
CIA admits that it destroyed taped evidence of CIA waterboarding 'to protect the identities of agents.'
----------
Interesting political news recently:
Romney attempts to ape Kennedy.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?