Friday, December 28, 2007

 

I, Target

(4)
I am in the 'line if sight.' At the moment I am 'radiation-free' (tap). I feel normal. There is no skin-crawling. There is no tingling. There is no muscle twitching. There is no itching. There is no stinging. I feel normal (except for inebriation). I can detect absolutely no radiation whatsoever. This is typical for a Friday night: no gas, no radiation. (tap)
But a joke opportunity is irresistible to the stalker and he now graces us with a demonstration: full face radiation: eyelids itching (tap) at the edges, full face feeling of 'warmth' (a combination of itching, pricking, skin-crawling)... Disappeared, replaced by the previous SCRLL (tap)... that, too, disappeared.
Potty at 2221L. Thump above me as I peed out some beer.
TS is (tap) being very gentle tonight. Last night my log reads:
----------
12-27-7
up at 1130
1140 LR TRF begins...
1159 LR 2, 0 burning - IRUB (face, head, arms)
(1215) (tap) (irrelevant)
1709 BR 8, 1, L burning (much diarreha)
no problems
2219 LR 3, 1 L burning
Bed at 2330 (Heavy TRF and SRF plus some PRUB 2330-0230. Heavy PRWB 0600-0930 (tap) No gas
----------
If you have never been irradiated for six and a half hours during the night by hundreds of watts of microwave radiation directed at you from above and below, you are very lucky. Jesus must be watching over you.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?