Friday, December 07, 2007

 

God Finds Morality

(4)

Muslims will inhale distilled, concentrated, fart. Mickey's is not recommended for modern Muslim olfactatory experience. You Muslims out there need to avoid smelling American beer. Nothing personal. I would think that the smell of Muslim beer might be less offensive. I could be wrong, but that is for you to decide.
Given the recent bizarre political focus on 'religion' I began thinking about the fundamentals of Monotheism (Judeo-Muslim-Christianity) (being gassed here). I think we need to summarize the fundamental theses:
----------
God created us in a world which he also created.
God was displeased by our behavior.
God punished us. Furthermore God intended to punish us forever.
But God was eventually overcome by compassion after watching millions of souls writhing in pain for thousands of years.
God decided to do something about that.
God therefore consulted His son, Jesus. The Holy Spirit, feeling slighted, wanted in on the action too. A meeting was then arranged. It was a rare meeting of equals. Normally God, Jesus, and HS went their separate ways. This was an historic meeting. God's problem was this:
'How do I change MY MIND? I am unable to further tolerate the universal suffering I see before me. I need another way. Any suggestions?'
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?