Friday, December 07, 2007

 

A Family Affair

(5)

I love the idea that God eventually tires of torture. It's a good sign.
But to continue with our current investigations concerning that seminal meeting of the gods I will further elaborate, then present incontrovertible evidence to the effect that god is a (?)

A meeting of Minds was arranged. All Three showed up. God was interested in mitigation: 'How do I forgive my children and still retain My sanity? Any suggestions?'
----------
hg: uwwuh?
js: Just do it.
gd: Not possible. I am fed up with 'goat.'
js: Sheep?
hg: bbsth?
gd: Sheep too. I need something dramatic.
hg: bscrp!
js: Chicken?
gd: My Temple stinks of death. They call me 'The Lord of the Flies' now. I need to modernize. Sheep and goats are obsolete. I need a spotless sacrifice.
js: Deep... doodoo.
hg: Haanbblgt!
gd: Right on. Prepare to become Human.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?