Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Evil Communication

(1)
I'm back early with a really good excuse. Happy New Year to all! (Well, almost all.)
Continuing from (2) below, I grouped 'surveillance' and 'communication' together in this case because I would never have known I was being surveilled if the stalker had not intended for me to know. Probably, the stalker had 'surveilled' me for years before eventually becoming bored. He decided to 'juice up' the situation by letting me know (another 'could not contact blogger.com' message) what was happening. That was the beginning of the psychological aspect. For my part there were only vague hints at first, leading only to obscure irrational feelings of being watched and listened to. These feelings led to my dysphonia when attempting to use aviation communications - a dysphonia which eventually destroyed my aviation career.
The psychological attacks intensified during my new career as a computer hardware technician, and included character assasination. For example, I would often meet people during the course of business who obviously hated me at first sight. I would later conclude that most of those people were Jews who had been told that I was an anti-semite (I was not). It eventually became clear to me that something evil had invaded my life. And not only my life, my family's life.
Direct communication began with telephone rings. I would answer the telephone only to hear a dial tone. Or the telephone would ring only once, then stop. That was my first clue that I had an enemy who enjoyed harrassing me. I would later learn that such telephone behavior indicated that an 'infinity transmitter' was installed in the phone. I suspect that Kathleen's Jewish boyfriend (an electronic technician) installed it while we were all out of town or otherwise somewhere else at the same time. A key to the house was no problem, of course.

Communication became much more personal and immediate after Kootch and I moved into the current location. It eventually progressed to VSDTs (Very Subtle Death Threats) during the '90s, then finally to the modern stomp above me, and the various taps, bonks, booms, etc, which we all enjoy so much nowadays.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?