Friday, December 14, 2007

 

Criminal Justice?

(3)

My recommendation in that regard would be to avoid sexual mutilation and to rely on masturbation. Orgasms are absolutely necessary to human well-being, especially in the early years. Boys and girls should be allowed to masturbate to their heart's desires. This policy will minimize STDs and at the same time allow children to train themselves sexually for the life to come (eheh). God won't like it... but fuck the dumb old bastard!

Speaking of this grotesque operation, you might want to consider how that Jewish tradition has affected your sexual life. This summary contains even more information that you should know.

But first I need to bring you up to date regarding The Stalker: recent attacks have been so sadistic that I decided to request ACSD assistance. So, at a recent visit to KSS I spotted two ACSD cars in the parking lot. They were parked side-by-side. They were obviously exchanging information of some kind. I walked up between them from the front. Both of them saw my obvious approach. Neither seemed alarmed by my approach. I asked the officer on my left for his recommendation concerning how I should go about obtaining an interview with ACSD detectives. He replied that he did not know, but that he had information of value. He handed me his card. The front of the card read, 'K. Muilenburg #9999.' I read out loud, 'Investigations' ...720-874-4020.'I thanked the officer. I then headed for KSS and did my shopping. I decided to call the number for 'Investigations' eventually (I still have not called).

My intention is to blog my attempts to become an actual citizen. That is my intention. I doubt that the ACSD can help me. 'My stalker' is smarter than the ACSD, apparently...

Stay tuned. Meanwhile, leave your sons' penises alone. Mother Nature fashioned those peni in the current state for a very good reason.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?