Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Consorting With Rats

(3)

I was tempted, of course.

Torture began in about 1998. I had a delightful hobby of raising rats, then giving them away to the local pet store. My pets were highly prized as being gentle, loving creatures. You probably are not aware that rats are very intelligent animals, and that pet rats are very gentle and loving animals, almost as loving and intelligent as cats. In fact, I think that pet rats are equal to cats in those regards. My favorite rat was a female I called, Yum-yum. Whenever I would pick her up and bring her close to my face she would give the tip of my nose two quick licks (hence her name). She never failed with those two quick licks, for over a year. She eventually died suddenly and mysteriously. She was the most intelligent of all my rats, and also the most inclined to explore her surroundings. Consider this: once a week or so I would gather them all together in my king-sized bed (Kootch slept in her room). They would all join me under the covers, fearing to leave that secure environment. They would run around delightedly under the covers with me all the time they were there. Occasionally one adventurous rat (I never discovered the culprit) would give me a playful 'bite' on the tip of my foreskin through my panties. But Yum-yum would always explore outside of the covers. One day she fell into the pee pot next to the bed. Served her right. I took her into the bathroom and gave her a quick shower in the sink and dried her off. But she never learned.

The faggot Gerash saw my little friends as vulnerable. He attacked them as a way of attacking me, emotionally. His research indicated that rats were most vulnerable to pneumatic (lung) problems. He came up with a set of noxious gasses and a plan to disperse those gases so as to affect my pet rats adversely, thereby causing me emotional pain. The plan worked. He killed many of them with his gas. I cried a lot. His idea eventually morphed into the idea of attacking me (after I got rid of my pet rats). I became King Rat and was gassed like my pets before me.

Gassing eventually morphed into a more sophisticated idea: Radiation. Electro-magnetic Radiation (microwaves) is the current form of attack although daily and nightly gas attacks are still very common.Which brings us to where we are today.

I know for certain that EMR is the major current form of attack. I study the phenomenon almost constantly, as you might expect. Gas attacks have receded into the background but are still used daily.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?