Saturday, December 01, 2007

 

The Concept of 'Soul'

(6)
I just sampled my BG at about 0005: 105. Obviously my liver has been doing its duty in spite of the alcohol assault. This result raises my confidence in my health generally, and tends to decrease my confidence in 'medical theory,' given that 105 is about 30 hours after my last meal.
But I love Today and Dr. Nancy Snyderman (tap) who impresses me from time to time with her health recommendations.
But I trust absolutely no one (boom), of course (tap). So I live my one and only life according to 'scientific principles,' including my theory that 'emotion preceeds logic.' This means that I regard my 'fellow man' as a souless machine.
Not that I have a 'soul.' Nobody has a 'soul.' There is no such thing. Your 'soul' will not 'live forever.' You will die. Period. End of story.
But you may be able to create your soul, whatever that means. What good that might be is problematical:
What is a soul? How long do you want to live? How much can you stand? And is it worth it? And why bother? Furthermore, what is the end?
0110 and my BG is 104. Old Liver is doing it's duty. This is my last test tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?