Friday, December 28, 2007

 

Being Cut Off

(1)
I've finally found a (tap) Republican candidate I like: Ron Paul. Paul is actually (thump) a Libertarian who is running (tap) with the Republican candidates. Paul's ideas are somewhat revolutionary, but most of them seem to me to be just the recipe for the complete national makeover (tap) we really need for the twenty first century. The 'Meet the Press' interview I saw was only 30 minutes in duration but I learned a lot. Paul has put a dent in my conviction (tap) that America will not be able to survive yet another Texas Idiot in this century.

On the other side of the ledger I still like all of the Democrats as the Iowa Caucusses approach. Hmm. Maybe I'll write my impression of the ideal presedential candidate... later. I was a bit (tap) 'creeped out' by Huckabee's recent pheasant hunt (tap - I'll cut this pathetic stalker out of the picture soon enough). Huckabee suggested that the dead birds were not going to vote for him and as a result had got their just rewards. (After writing the above (tap) I got the message, 'Unable to contact Blogger.' My modem lights confirmed that I had been 'cut off' (tap) from the internet. I take it as a little (tap) joke from the stalk(tap)er and a demonstration (tap) of power and control. This behavior reminds me of TS's attempts to 'horn in' on conversations between Kootch and I. Kootch appears not to notice these (tap) taps. Whether this is due to a hearing problem or a denial problem or both is unknown. A genuine psychologist could probably come up with a good theory of why TS does these behaviors, and I have my own ideas in this regard.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?