Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Begging for it...

(2)
Harrassment (in addition to telephone harrassment) began with equal subtlety in the late '80's with strange invasions of my privacy in DeCovend Park. It was during this time that I first noticed the activities of 'The Mad Mirror Molester.' This person would occasionally open my (locked) automobile door, reach inside, and rotate the rear view mirror clockwise to the stops. The intruder would then lock the door. I would discover the molested mirror when I reentered the car. The MMM had keys to both cars, and also to the apartment. MMM would often strike while I was at KSS and other places. I got the message that I was being followed at least occasionally. (more 'could not contact blogger.com' messages. I think the faggot Gerash is very irritated that I have not included his 'input' (taps, mostly, but at least one 'boom') in this narrative.)
A much more subtle form of harrassment began in about 1992: I would always meet at least one inter-racial couple during my daily maul walks. (I made about three circuits of the Southglenn Maul every day during the '90s, then I would relax with a diet pop and do 'people-watching' (read, 'girl-watching') for a while. After a few weeks of this I concluded that it was not accidental. I tested the theory by visiting another maul. No inter-racial couples showed up unless I stayed around for quite some time. It became clear after some time that inter-racial couples (usually a very black male and a very white female) showed up wherever I would predictably show up. The white female always seemed oblivious, but the very black male always attracted my attention by loud talking. Furthermore, the very black male was always smiling and staring at me as we passed each other. I was by then very familiar with the pattern of evil attacking me and I took those meetings as an indication that one of my daughters had married a negro. (All information concerning our two children had been terminated by Kootch after about 1985. Even today I don't know how many grandchildren we have. Kootch has never provided me with any information concerning our children since about 1985. The reason for this is still a mystery so far as I am concerned.) I verified the statistical improbability of such meetings time and again and became convinced that those people were being paid for their appearances.
Another aspect of those visits to the Southglenn Maul in those days was that as I maneuvered the car out of the parking lot I was often confronted by a 'careless pedestrian' who seemed to be just begging to be run over.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?