Friday, December 07, 2007

 

Beethoven Reconsidered, Acidwise

(3)
Tonight's music is Beethoven's symphony number seven. You will love it. I don't think it would be appropriate for Acid because of its episodic explosive nature, but I could be wrong: the explosions are short and you might be able to tolerate them on Acid. I would love to be able to test that hypothesis for you but I have no Acid. If you do Number Seven on Acid you will do it as a virgin. I love the first movement. The rest is... problematical, Acidwise.

Speaking of love, I love the smell of Mickey's in the evening. I'm drinking Mickey's tonight in lieu of 3.2 Natural Light. 12 beers seem to be a bit much occasionally for my lower gut recently, hence the switch to six. I will finish this evening with caffine-free Diet Pepsi, ice, and Canadian Mist. The evening will go about twice as fast as usual.
Have you ever drunk Mickey's out of that wide-mouth green bottle? Yes? Then you know what I mean by the smell: your nose eventually finds its way into the mouth of that green bottle and you inhale loveliness. (listening to Beethoven #7 as I write the above I feel obliged to caution you that #7 is not very Acid-friendly. I like the first movement best. I do not recommend #7 while doing Acid.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?