Friday, December 14, 2007

 

Americanism Equals Humanism

(1)
The last session (December 7) was the very first time I forgot to kid Kootch about Pearl Harbor. Guess I had something else on my mind. Getting old, folks.

Concerning the Romney speech I was put off by Romney's lack of the good old American value we call, 'Humanism.' The idiot Romney seemed to eliminate 'Atheists' from the 'American fold.' The fact is that millions of Americans are Atheists or something similar. (America is not 'one nation under god.' America is a nation in which each citizen grants freedom to the other. Freedom comes from the other, not from god. God would tie you to a tree if he could, or burn you at the stake. Jesus was lucky to have escaped the flames. If he had lived during the times of the Inquisitions he would have been burned. Giordano Bruno was not so lucky.)

I like the idea that I have now placed all three components of the celestial family into their individual contexts: WHTZSNM in heaven, Jesus en route, and The Holy Ghost at an undisclosed location. All I need to do now, in order to converse with all three, is to get HGs phone number. True, HG seems to have aphasia, but I think sHe will still be able to communicate in a worthwhile rudimentary way. I look forward to future 4-way conferences, all of which I will report in this blog. Stay tuned. 5-way conferences are not out of the question.

The mouse is still at large. We saw it yesterday crawling up the curtain in the LR. It was my best chance to capture it so far but I was afraid of being bitten. I should have just formed the curtain into a bag around it, then dumped it into a plastic bucket. The mouse was crawling up the curtain on the outside, unaware that we could see its shadow.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?