Thursday, November 22, 2007

 

Oh... My... God!

(4)
Mouse: 1; Human: 0.
The little critter still has the run of our apartment. I recently bought two more 'Mouse Cubes' to no avail: The mouse runs up to the door of the trap, then goes around it as if he (she) does not realize that the door can be entered. I conclude that this trap is not suitable for smart mice or dumb mice. The trap might work for the average mouse, but this mouse is far from average. If I can eventually catch the little guy I plan to keep it in a little cage until next Spring. At least.
Oh My God! Tonight I was thinking to link to the last movement of Beethoven's Symphony #6 somewhere when I stumbled on this glorious piece on youtube. This piece is unique in that there is no ego at all, only beauty! Dark Beauty! My intent was to (tap) give you an inkling (tap) of the Acid Experience. It was to be 'tonight's music.' I never suspected that the link would include the entire symphony! But it does! Oh My God!
For those of you who don't know, I always did this music while tripping. Acid amplified my visual cortex output such that I could see the music with my eyes closed. I layed there on the couch, alone in the living room, enjoying utter visual and auditory beauty as the music played. The music became my connection to a distant, faraway world. Think, 'kaleidoscope.' I have never seen such beautiful scenes in real life as I have seen in my living room on Acid with my eyes closed. Acid is visual. There is absolutely no logical component to Acid. Emotional components may exist... may not. Acid equals beauty. Visual and auditory beauty.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?