Friday, November 16, 2007

 

It's the Thought That Counts

(1)
Parts of that last post (4), below)) might not have passed the breatholizer test, but we don't do that sort of thing here. Previous posts are always 'interesting' reading to me because I'm never quite sure what to expect. Should I switch from beer to tequila? Hmm.
We have an uninvited guest: a mouse. The little critter must have crawled in under the door one cold night. Been several days since I first spotted it in the bathroom, and since then I've seen it in the living room and the bed room under the computer table. The current plan is to trap it and relocate it. Mice Cube to the rescue! The mouse is winning, so far. Maybe we need a cat.
Kootch likes her new HDTV. It's more of an anniversary present than a Christmas present, but suffices for both. Interestingly, my original anniversary present, two cheap (tap) video games, seem to have given her the most pleasure. She plays them incessantly. I included a bottle of wine in the bargain, but she was not at all amused, and I ended up pouring most of it down the drain. I recently checked up on her: she was not watching her new HDTV but was playing her video games as usual. This tends to support the old saying that, 'It's the thought that counts.'
Tonight's music is Choral Fantasy by Beethoven.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?