Friday, November 30, 2007

 

It is Mandatory That You be Ready to Kill

(4)
I think that the presence of my 357 is what prompted the 'owner' of the apartment above to install hardwood floors. The upside, of course, is that a 357 bullet would be considerably reduced in energy. The downside is that stomps would be similarly reduced. By the way: I have only solid slugs for the 357, no 'hollow points' (tap). In the old days when I owned the '38 Special' I charged it with hollow point (thump) amunition. But it seemed to me that after the ACSD took my 38 away (boom) I needed to upgrade. The 357 has proven itself to have been very wise investment. Hence the 'floor upgrade' above. Arapahoe County seems to have resisted the stalker's attempts (if any) to remove my only real defense, the ACSD being helpless in that regard. Are you being stalked? Buy a gun, keep it always loaded, and be ready to kill at the drop of a hat.
Can we leave this subject?
I love it that I can now watch CNN, MSNBC, and FOX NEWS simultaneously. When I began watching Fox on my third (out of focus) TV I was amused that Fox was still using the term, 'homicide bomber.' The use of this phrase in place of the much more descriptive, 'suicide bomber' places Fox squarely within the 'nutcake zone.' But I like Fox for its interesting presentations. Fox may not be 'news' in the strict sense, but it is sometimes entertaining.
(The most recent GS test was above 100, indicating that my old liver was not only coping with the booze but gaining. Subjectively, I am feeling about as high as usual at this point. I am beginning the 12(tap)th beer at 2217. I plan to do the BG tests until I 'retire' for the night.)
Which brings us to the subject of the Republian Debate. I only watched snatches of it but I was intrigued by Huckabee who, when asked about his support of the state death penalty vis what Jesus might support in that case, declared that 'Jesus was too smart to run for political office.' His reply got a laugh. I would like to investigate further.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?