Friday, November 30, 2007

 

I am His World

(3)
Guess my old liver is not quite as talented as I thought it was after all those years of training. Concerning my subjective observations of blood glucose level vs booze intake versus 'high', I conjecture that the most euphoric (tap) time happens while blood sugar and alcohol levels are both still relatively high, and that the euphoria disappears because of the drop in blood glucose. If there were some way to maintain (tap) both levels longer, then the 'high' would last longer.
Just finished my 8th beer at 2025. Working on beer number nine at 2027. Cheers.
Concerning recent stalking behavior (tap), I am somewhat alarmed by the stalker's evident intent to control my behavior by the most primitive means: stomping around above me. The stomping around (obviously in bare feet) happened during times I was watching TV in the LR, while I 'should have been' (tap) playing chess on Comcast in the BR. I am sure that it is an attempt to control my behavior. The stalker seeks to control his world but is unable to do so. Poor stalker. And I am his world!
This stomping around above in bare feet is episodic. Indeed, only taps from a constant silence above is 'normal.' But sometimes (tap) the stalker's desire to watch (tap) me play chess is so intense that he resorts to a very theatrical stomping ritual. On those occasions when it bothers me I go to the bedroom and drag out (thump) the 357. I bring it into the living room. I then sit there on the couch, 357 in hand, and watch TV. I occasionally (tap) embellish my behavior somewhat (tap) in a way that my lawyer - if I had a lawyer - would not recommend that I describe. This always serves to (tap) terminate the stomping. What concerns me is that the psychotic old fool above me actually thinks that he can control me. Not possible.
(2107: BG: 84. I have just begun my tenth beer. Cheers.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?