Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Didee Matters

(3)
In personal news, I have packed away those size 12 orange cotton panties until next Halloween. I don't think I have even a single pair of orange nylon panties, but I must admit that I haven't done an inventory.

I am going to buy Kootch a flat panel tv for Christmas. Shhh.

I have not bought a larger-size pack of adult diapers yet, but I am still thinking about it. (Don't worry: I won't burden you with my future diaper adventures, if any - at least not in any tedious detail. My current plan is to return with the diapers while Kootch is preoccupied watching her daily Soap. That way she won't be so curious about the contents of my shopping bag. My chances of arriving during a commercial are minimal. I hope.)

My current potty training regimen - such as it is - remains at the usual standstill.

My understanding of (tap) J-F radiation continues to expand as I experience more and more of it, symptomwise. Interestingly, I am not (tap) experiencing any radiation at the moment (very typical for a Friday night). No gas either. My conjecture is that the alcohol I am imbibing serves as a sufficient poison, needing no other amplification. Plus, I am now very entertaining!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?