Sunday, November 04, 2007

 

Celestial Static

(3)
I dialed 123 on the brown telephone: A weak voice answered: '(static) you and your (static) electric heaters. We don't need it. (static) off! Do not spam me again!'
----------
me: I am not a spammer. I was referred by Your Daddy. He gave me your number.
js: Jehovah?!
me: Exactly.
js: You are in contact with Jehovah?
me: I am.
js: (static) you and Jehovah and (static).
me: I can heat you up. Listen to me.
js: I'm listening...
me: Move around constantly. It will keep you warm.
js: How did you know...?
me: I need a moral decision from you.
js: Shoot.
me: Is torture morally acceptable?
js: Is this a test?
me: No, no.
js: (static) you and your (static).
me: Is that a 'yes' or a 'no?'
js: (static).
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?