Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

Unforgettable

(3)

Can you imagine that Heidi Collins, well-known CNN yum-yum is descended from Neanderthals? And Maureen Dowd? Difficult to believe. I have in mind other female yum-yums too, who shall remain nameless for the moment. Conan O'brien might be... Hmm... But he's male. I can see neanderthal genes in Conan. Really.
----------
Warning: Some of the following music might be unforgettable... Proceed at your exclusive risk.
This is what I am doing tonight. But my medium is mostly beer...
The International Masturbation Melody. I have named it as such, and the name sticks, so far as I know.
Sloop John B. I made the mistake of playing this on the juke box at the Goose NCO Club just before I asked Eleanor to dance. It slowly dawned on me as we danced that she was not amused. I don't recall the original artists, but it was very popular on The Goose at the time.
Mozart and Salieri. I love that movie. The musical 'punch line' appears at the end.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?