Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

The Ugly Invasion

(3)
Another possible manifestation of DPR is cardiac arrythmia in the form of PVCs (Premature Ventricular Contractions). I have suffered from intermittent and unpredictable PVCs since about 1970. I remember the first one: I was sitting in the briefing room at Cole's Avaition. I was a flight instructor. We were having an employee meeting. Suddenly my chest seemed to explode slightly. Nobody noticed it but me. I didn't mention it to the flight surgeon on my next visit. This was about the same time I developed a voice problem called, 'spasmotic dysphonia.' Whenever I would try to talk on the airplane radio (tap) my vocal chords would 'seize up' and I would be unable to speak. The problem spread. Eventually I was unable to speak normally in any kind of a tense situation (boom). This doomed me as a flight instructor, but I was able to make-do by adopting a highly unusual form of speech which makes me sound as if I am terrified. My credibility suffered as a result. I quit flying and became a computer repairman. Bad idea: computer rooms were noisy too back in those days. Meanwhile my PVC problem was judged to be non life-threatening, but I never recovered. I still suffer from an inability to sound normal under pressure, but I can manage it from time to time especially while drunk. And I could go on and on about this but suffice it to say that when you meet me you will notice that there is something strange about my voice. I sound stressed. I am totally unable to hide that from you. I am not as bad as that Robert F. Kennedy jr. (thump) dude, but I am close. (Whoa! This link suggests that my problem can be improved by Botox injections! I'll try it!)
Getting back to the PVC problem, I notice lots of PVCs during times of DPRC. I don't know whether it is a result of DPRC stress or a direct result of DPRC inter(boom)fering with normal electrical activity in the heart. In any case I appear to be able to withstand that particular attack so far.
I am convinced that both the PVC problem and the Dysphonia problem were a direct (tap) result of the unconscious realization that somebody was listening to everything I said. It was the first indication that the ugly old Jewish faggot Walter Gerash had invaded my life. And if I am correct it would tend to suggest that Spasmotic Dysphonia can be psychologic in nature.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?