Saturday, October 13, 2007

 

Pink? Nylon? Cotton? Size 14?

(5)
I see that you like me in spite of my philosophy. It is a sexual thing, believe me. You have given birth: You feel connected to god in a way not available to us males. You know something we don't know. Emotion precedes logic.
But us males know! We have examined the question in minute detail over the last 300 years or so. We admire you for your reproductive talents but we doubt your dedication to emotion over reason in the current context. It is a sexual thing, a sexual question: girls believe because they create, whereas boys can only initiate. Girls love the idea that they are like g-d in some sense, and we can't blame them. Boys enjoy the concept of cause and effect: they cause; you effect. This results in a disparate epistemology which is difficult to reconcile, but which is fascinating.
I explore this existential sexual difference every day when I decide which pair of panties to put on in the morning.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?