Saturday, October 13, 2007

 

Not Safe for Work

(6)

Before leaving you tonight I need to commit (boom-boom) to some sort of visual (tap) follow-up next week (boom). I need to (tap) remind myself to do it. So this is my reminder to me when I read this again next week.
In the meantime, you need to blot out the following links both physically and spiritually (unless, of course, Jesus' death has already saved your dumb Jewish asses):
Wheeezzz! This woman pees outrageously while swinging on a rope. I must admit at this point that I never knew exactly where a woman's pee-hole was located before I looked it up on The Web. I was even too shy (boom) to ask Kootch. I became 'sexually aggressive' only after doing booze. In my old age I have learned to call attractive women, 'sweetie,' or 'honey,' but it's too late now. I should have learned that in my teens. Where were you when I needed you, uncle John?
Milk! I love that pic!
Do it like a man! Unless I am wrong, women envy the male ability to pee while standing. And concerning women peeing, I remember the unique sound of a woman peeing. My mother sounded like that. So did my sister(s). So did my girlfriend, Anne Bellinger! But I have never heard Kootch pee! That amazes me as I think about it now...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?