Friday, October 12, 2007

 

Japanese Women Don't Understand Science

(4)

Kootch and I ate the leftover weenies yesterday. We had some leftover spaghetti sauce and so we baked (thump) the little suckers, then dipped them in the sauce before consuming them. Yuck. Even the very strong spaghetti sauce could not drown out the taste of those infernal Jewish weenies. Do not taste that dish!
I've discovered something new about radiation: there is soft radiation and then there is hard radiation. I was showing Kootch the ZC-185 reaction to our environment. Numerous hot spots impressed her, as she followed me around the apartment observing the device as it reacted to the environment.
I then put the ZC-185 into our 'colander' (a kitchen sieve used for draining pasta, among other recently cooked foods). Then I took the device on the same tour as she followed behind me. The device measured nothing when shielded by the colander. I claimed that the colander deflected microwave energy away from the device. Wrong.
She wondered what the device measured, exactly. I explained that the device measured the kind of radiation produced in her microwave oven. I then set up an experiment: I proposed to measure the radiation escaping from her microwave oven. I put a 'load' into the oven (a glass of water) then turned on the oven while we both watched the ZC-185. Nothing happened for the first second or two, then the needle almost pegged and the red LED lit up: EMR was escaping from the oven! Kootch was impressed.
I then explained that we were doing science here, and so we needed to repeat the experiment while we shielded the ZC-185 with the colander (being gassed here (tap). The colander failed to shield the device! The ZC-185 again responded as if there were no shield! The fucking colander did not deflect the radiation per my theory!
This result totally blew my credibility with Kootch, who immediately lost interest.
But I formed a new hypothesis!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?