Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

I Love the Smell of TCR in the Morning. Smells Like... Litigation!

(1)

I've heard her 'tinkle' many times of course, but she doesn't do that whizzing sound.
This is being written early due to Kaiser Permanente's flu shot schedule next Saturday (tap). I could never do a flu shot hungover.
EMR (ElectroMagnetic Radiation) reached obscene levels last night. They 'did' me from 8:45 PM (tap) until 3:45 AM. It was solid radiation of all types, including DPR (tap). I had gone to bed early because the previous night was also filled with heavy radiation. I managed to drift off from time to (thump) time, but not for long. Finally, at 0345 I got out of bed, got dressed, grabbed my camera and a flashlight and surprised Kootch at her computer. I told her, "If I'm not back in (boom) 30 minutes, call the cops." I then went outside to observe the building. Lights appeared (tap) off in both the apartment above and the apartment below. I then (tap) walked out to the parking lot and made my way to the far end. My target was a brownish van, one of the two vans used by the occupants who moved in downstairs (tap). The white van with rusted-out wheel wells disappeared immediately (thump) after I mentioned in my blog that the new occupants appeared to have been homeless. And since I am convinced that those folks are 'in on' these radiation attacks (thump) I thought I'd better get a photograph of the brown van before it, too 'disappeared.' I inspected it with the flashlight. Sure enough, it was obviously rigged to be lived in. I then took some photographs and made my way back to the apartment. Amazingly (boom), as I walked toward the East end of (tap) the building my attention was drawn to the apartment next to ours, 203. Somebody on the patio was making sounds apparently designed to attract my attention. I recognized her in the dim light: the woman next door. I said, "Good morning!" She said something like, "Yes, what a beautiful morning!" My tone was sarcastic but she apparently missed that. Four AM and she is out on the patio attracting my attention?! Very suspicious indeed.
I went back to bed in an attempt to get some sleep. The radiation continued until about 0600. Kootch woke me at 0700 as usual (tap), so that I could let her out, then secure the locks behind her. She listened, as usual, to the procedure in order to be sure I did it correctly. I woke up again at about 1030 in the midst of a TCR attack, which continued (tap) until about 1100 when I got out of bed. (I wake up very often in the midst of a TCR attack in the morning.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?