Friday, October 05, 2007

 

I Don't Remember Her Name...

(3)

I love that question: is immortality a good idea? Maybe not! We don't know yet. We need to do further investigations.
I've discovered YouTube. A recent feature on PBS (The War) reminded me of an old favorite: Lili Marlene. The German version reminds me of my illicit love affair with a German woman while I was stationed on 'The Goose' (Goose Bay, Labrador). She was as beautiful as Kootch. We discussed a possible merger. The idea failed when I weighed the two (plus offspring) against each other. Her name was (tap) Eleanor Lainer and she was from Munich. I loved her also.
I had another affair with a yum-yum from philadelphia back in 1966 or 1967. She was a twenty year old virgin who wanted desparately to get fucked, and had recently lost 30 pounds or so toward that objective. I gave her a proper introduction to sex, which she appreciated very much. She was a cutie. But she eventually began to phantasize that she could move to Denver and become my illicit lover. I knew that would not be good for her and I rejected her idea in a most straightforward way. She cried. But she baked me a cake before I left Philadelphia. I don't remember her name. I am sure that I launched her into the sexual world in a most appropriate sexual manner. My most intense memory of sex with her was when we did it in her home while her parents were asleep. Afraid of impregnating her I pulled out at the moment of orgasm. She 'took over' with her hand and I ejaculated all over her belly. She was amazed as I squirted it all over her. Our song was 'Doctor Zhivago' (tap): I had told her (while she was still a virgin) to 'wear pink nylon panties' on our next date. She did. In fact, when we met somewhere in the city for that date, she looked around, then pulled her dress up above her waist: she was wearing pink nylon panties! She lost her virginity that night. We were dancing. I said, 'Let's go out to the car and make love!'
She immediately headed for our table, grabbed her purse, then led me outside. We did it in the back seat in the parking lot.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?