Friday, September 28, 2007

 

A World of my Own

(1)
I found the following 'current events' interesting, this week:
----------
Ahmedinejad Bushwhacked at Colombia University.
Democrats take 'the fetal position' with regard to war with Iran.
----------
'Current events' that I did not find interesting included the most recent installment of OJ's adventures, among others.
Then there is the matter of current events in my life, notably my increased intimacy with being irradiated. I've concluded that 'rat itch' is the result (tap) of electromagnetic (tap) radiation, as is itching of the face, scalp, and hands, the latter three being most probably the result of radiation from above. 'Rat itch' happens below the knees, and therefore likely originates from below, as does SCRS (skin-crawling radiation, scrotum), TRF, MTRL, and SCRL. Itching hands appear only in the LR (living room), but I have noticed face and scalp itching in the BR (usually while in bed, but sometimes at the computer) (tap). Interestingly, face and scalp itching is accompanied by a skin feeling of being exposed to very bright sunlight (faint thump). An interesting feature of hand itching is that welts (tap) often appear on my right thumb near the joint where thumb exits hand. These welts appear only on the back of the hand. Often, both palms itch. I conclude that the reason the right hand (tap) is so affected is that it is often 'up' (tap) holding one of the 'remotes' whereas the left hand is usually about a foot and a half lower. Leaving the room fixes the problem.
Another interesting - totally unrelated - current personal event has to do with the newspaper: (faint boom): one of the funny pages is always missing, and it is always the same page. I never get to read the funnies on that page (tap) because that page is always missing. This has been going on for about six months to a year (boom). The phenomenon coincides with Kootch's decision to subscribe to a 'deal' (eheh) where the newspaper is delivered Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. We are not newspaper readers in the digital age, and our only interest in the newspaper was the TV Guide. Every weekend, therefore, one of us would buy a Sunday (tap) paper for its TV Guide. I would read the funnies religiously, and skim the editorials and the ads (boom). But Friday and Saturday?! What was she thinking? Except for the TV Guide I see that newspaper as a waste. I am not a part of that community. I exist in a world of my own.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?