Friday, September 21, 2007

 

Updates

(1)

Well folks, based on that previous performance, I've arranged to space plenty of 3.2 beer between doses of booze or stronger beer. The idea is to retain a certain amount of lucidity while at the same time loosening inhibition in the interests of expression. Usually it works well. Last week was a bit heavy on 'expression' and a bit light on 'lucidity.' Live and learn.
Updates:
The apartment downstairs has been leased or rented (tap) for some time now. The occupants appear to be two men and one teenage boy (two and a half men?). Judging by various indicators, both men (and boy) (tap) were, until recently, homeless and lived in vans. Here may be a case where the magnanimous Jewish faggot Walter L Gerash has used his money to rescue some unfortunate souls. One wonders what debt they thereby incurred. Hmmm...
This story is a good lead-in to my next update, which is the EMR (Electro-Magnetic Radiation) update. Based on the previously described 'new paradigm' I have formulated some new ideas about the daily (and especially nightly) EMR torture I endure:
1. The fundamental frequency is above 5 GHZ. (tap)
2. Modulation (tap) accounts, at least in part, for various symptoms.
3. Dish antennas are used, and are easily positioned and aimed.
4. Most radiation originates in the apartment below.
5. Some radiation may originate in the apartment above.
6. 'They' can focus the radiation into a circular area of about 40 inches (bonk).
7. 'They' can also irradiate my entire body lengthwise, possibly using multiple dishes.
8. 'They' have the capability to penetrate several inches of flesh, but most radiation reaches not much more than skin deep (.25 inch). I presume that deeper penetration requires a change in the fundamental frequency (tap).
Other updates:
1. I am now rereading 'god is not Great.' What a book!
2. The 'little weenies' did not make it into the next iteration of spaghetti. I subsituted Italian Sausage instead. The weenies lie frozen in the fridge.
3. I gave Kootch a twenty to compensate her for the booze run. She plans to spend it on 'Saba.'
4. After reading the diaper reference (below) (tap) I decided to try another 'didee' experience. It was (tap) fun as usual, but the experience reminded me of why I have let my diaper supply languish for almost two years: that batch is just too damned small! I'd give them to Kootch but she would be horrified. Kootch is about as potty-trained as you can get. Typical Japanese.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?