Friday, September 07, 2007

 

An Ugly Game

(1)

Some updates: I mailed the books back to Amazon after redoing the return procedure, this time remembering to plug the printer USB cable into the computer first. So you folks at the Christian Book Store can now relax, and my apologies to the local libraries.

Concerning the apparent grounding differences between the pipes in the bathroom and the pipes in the Kitchen, I remeasured the emitted radiation at the pipes from a position under the sink. I then measured the electrical resistance between the two pipes. Both results indicate that they are indeed electrically identical (.5 ohm difference). I will test that (tap) too, in another way, results to follow. Interestingly, the 'ground' on the pipes (tap) varies from the 'ground' on the A/C plugs by as much as 70+ ohms, and the diffference between 'pipe ground' and 'cable ground' (boom, boom, boom) appears to be infinite. I conclude that the electrical differences between pipe ground and A/C outlet grounds are due to corrosion over time (tap). Concerning the 'infinite' difference between pipe ground and cable ground I can only conclude that what I learned so many years ago at Keesler AFB Radar School - that 'ground is ground the world around' - was an oversimplification. (Or?)

My ZC-185 investigations continued down (tap) in the laundry room where I confirmed that those pipes, too, radiated (tap) at about the same level.

I took that device to King Soopers on a shopping trip and found the entire store to be electromagnetically quiet (tap). That amazed me, given that I can walk around our apartment and find numerous 'hot spots.' This obviously needs further investigation.

The shift in thinking away from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) to 'Other' represents a paradigm shift, and the result (tap) is that I now interpret my symptoms in terms of frequencies higher than 5 MHZ, making it a whole new ball game (tap).

It occurs to me at this point (tap) that readers might find the investigations described above indicative of a real interest (tap) in the subject, similar to a deluded soul hunting for ghosts. Not so. I did the tests reluctantly and haphazardly, and indeed incompletely, because they represented an investment of my precious time in the bizarre hobby of an insane old Jewish pervert. (Heh. No taps!) The truth of the matter is that I have a life to live. I am not willing to devote much of that time to playing an ugly game with an ugly old Jewish faggot.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?