Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

My Eternal Prescription

(5)
Interestingly, as I become more and more inebriated I leave the political realm behind, psychologically speaking. Politics fades into irrelevance (tap) and I am where I want to be: herenow. Here I am. Now.
You should envy me.
Not that you should panic. Where you are is ok, only not exactly ideal.
Do you recognize that you are not really there? Not really then? Even though you think you are?
Do you recognize that you are really missing something?
Congratulations.
There and then are ok, but here and now is so much better.
You want to be here, now. Believe me.
But that won't work. You can't do it. So you live there and then as Nature mandates your eternal internal state such as it is. Pity you.
You can escape, but it needs courage. You need to drop 100 micrograms of LSD-25. You can thereby escape from the There and Then into the Here and Now.
Bon Voyage!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?