Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

An Inside Jewish Joke

(3)
(Jews celebrate your deenervated dick with little weenies, which they sell for ten dollars. They enjoy among themselves the fact that you are as deadened sexually as they are.)
After Kootch ate her first Jewish weenie she said to me, 'You paid too much.'
I cooked half of them in the oven. Kootch ate half of that and I ate (thump) the rest. Neither of us was impressed. They tasted like salami (tap).
They were little. They were like little penises wrapped in flour batter. They were obviously designed to represent little circumcised penises, the historical state of America's national dick.
I wanted to throw the rest of them away, but Kootch suggested that we could incorporate them into the next iteration of spaghetti alongside whatever. Accordingly I have not dumped them.
One thing is very clear: this product is an inside Jewish joke.
I found the taste objectionable based on the visual scenerio of eating (Jewish) dick.
Dick does not appeal to me. I would lick and suck my own dick of I could, but that is a personal preference not available to me. Other dicks revulse me. But I can masturbate. And I do it!
I wish I could suck my own dick,
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?